Pineapple-Mango Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce Recipe
This Pineapple- Mango Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce Recipe produces an ideal level of both sweet and heat, the perfect combination.This particular hot sauce is excellent on chicken, fish, or prawns/shrimp .Excellent for a glaze.Ingredients
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Carolina Reaper Chile Pepper Flakes
- 1 cup freshly cut pineapple, chopped
- ½ cup chopped mango
- 2 cherry pepper, chopped
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped Coriander (cilantro)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt to taste
- Heat a large pan to medium heat and add olive oil. Add Carolina Reaper Chile Peppers Flakes and fruit. Cook about 8 minutes to soften.
- Add water, vinegar, sugar, coriander and paprika and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- Add to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour into sterilized bottles and serve it up.